Factory Price Tank Dish Head For Boiler
Shandong precision metal company can produce all types of dished ends heads. They can be manufactured from a number of steel types including pressure vessel and boiler quality, chrome moly and stainless steel. The company also offers 2:1 semi ellipsodial, hemispherical petals, torispherical ends as well as conical knuckled sections.
Our company is a specialized manufacturer of tank head. With over 15 years of engineered driven expertise, it is a recognized leader within the tank head industry in china.With unique head forming, fabrication and heat treating capabilities, we offer a diversified range of products.
Head diameters is from 3.5" to 393.7'', and Head thickness is from 0.078" to 11.8''. Pressure vessel heads and tank ends are available in a broad range of sizes, shapes, thicknesses and material specifications.
|Grade||Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum, Titanium, etc.|
|According to customers requirement|
|Reduction ratio||About 10%|
|Certificate||ISO9001, CE, ASME, CSA, SGS|
|Standard||ANSI, ASME, MSS, API, DIN, JIS|
|Size range||50mm-10000mm with integral formed, larger sizes with subsection formed can be specified|
|Surface Treatment||Sand blasting, pickling, polishing|
|Technology||Hot pressing, cold pressing|
|Test||UT, RT, MT, PT, ET|
|Applications|| Mainly for pressure vessels and boilers in diverse industry such as oil, chemical, winery, pharmaceutical, environmental and military. |
Our torispherical head can be customized according to customer's requirements
We can provide the following aspects:
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples+ dimension inspection report+ material report;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order;
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer;
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document;
9. Contact us for more information.
For More details please feel free to contact us!